Let everyone know that you have the courage, strength and support to fight diabetes. This modern design reads survivor in a large bold font and features a large grunge gray ribbon, the support ribbon for diabetes. The teal words read 'I had the strength to win'. The black words read 'courage, support, diabetes'. This unisex style runs about a full size large. Loose, baggy fit. Small: 20.5 inches across chest, Medium: 22 inches across chest, Large: 23.5 inches across chest, XL: 25.5 inches across chest, 2XL: 27.5 inches across chest.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting 3/4 length raglan style sleeve. This unisex raglan runs about a size large and is a loose, baggy fit.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let them know you're a survivor in this modern diabetes awareness and support shirt. The design is a great for walks, benefits and is a great conversation starter.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.