- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve Runs large! See size information below
- Bees are such a highly underestimated species. Start a conversation about how important bees are to our eco system and ultimately, our survival. This save the bees t-shirt features a vintage inspired design and makes a great gift for any beekeeper.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.
Bees are such a highly underestimated species. So many people do not realize their importance on our planet. Without bees, we would not have enough food to survive. Recently, bee populations have been on a sharp decline. Show your support and start a conversation about how important it is we preserve this invaluable species. Makes a great gift for a beekeeper. The design reads 'Save The Bees, No Bees, No Food'. Soft ring spun cotton, machine wash and dry. This item is direct to garment printed using the latest technology and eco friendly inks. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
Expect slight shrinking after the first 2-3 cycles on high heat in the dryer.
Small: 20.5” across chest, 29" Long
Medium: 22” across chest, 30" long
Large: 23.5" across chest, 31 inches long
XL: 25.5” across chest, 32" long
2XL: 27.5” across chest, 33" long.
- Item model number: OCC-091-RAG-$P