This vintage inspired t-shirt features a tractor, cornstalks and wood sign. It reads "American Farmers, Tending The Lands, Our Farm to Your Table". This is a great tee to wear to the farmers market, on the farm, or just because you have some farming pride. Machine wash and dry. Soft, ring spun cotton. Includes cotton drawstring gift bag. This item is direct to garment printed using the latest technology and eco friendly inks. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ? length raglan style sleeve
- This vintage American farmers t-shirt features a tractor, cornstalks and wood sign. Farmers grow fresh produce that is delivered from their farm to your table. Support local farming. This t-shirt is great to show support for farms or to wear at the farmer's market to buy fresh foods.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.
Expect slight shrinking after the first 2-3 cycles on high heat in the dryer.
Small: 20.5” across chest, 29" Long
Medium: 22” across chest, 30" long
Large: 23.5" across chest, 31 inches long
XL: 25.5” across chest, 32" long
2XL: 27.5” across chest, 33" long.
- Item model number: FOO-018-RAG-$P