This orange support awareness ribbon t-shirt is great for walks and events. Orange ribbon awareness represents multiple sclerosis, leukemia, self injury awareness day, reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD) / complex regional pain Syndrome (CRPS) and a few others. The distressed look ads just the right touch to the design. Our ¾ sleeve cotton raglan is made of soft ring spun cotton. This item is not preshrunk, so expect shrinking after the first few wash and dry cycles.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Hope for a cure in this orange ribbon awareness and support shirt.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.