It takes a very special person to be a nurse. Show appreciation for your favorite nurse, someone who's made a difference with an awesome nurse t-shirt. This t-shirt reads 'On the 8th day god looked down on his planned paradise and said I need a healer so he made a nurse'. Makes a great gift for established nurses as well as new nursing graduates. Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry. Our ¾ sleeve baseball style raglan tee runs large. Please see the size chart located within the images of this listing. We recommend ordering one size down. Also plan on about 1 full inch of shrinking after drying on high heat. Made from super soft ring spun cotton. Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- A great gift idea for any nurse. Great as a nurses appreciation gift.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.