Show off some state pride or just your love for Alaska in this t-shirt that features a mountain range and the year Alaska became a state (1959). These tshirts are great for people who live in Alaska, are moving there, or those who love to vacation there! Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry. Small: 20.5 across chest, Medium: 22 across chest, Large: 23.5 across chest, XL: 25.5 across chest, 2XL: 27.5 across chest.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Share some wonder in this Alaskan State Pride ¾ Sleeve Baseball Style T-Shirt.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.