Show off some Arizona pride in this state Nickname t-shirt. The Apache State. Our state pride t-shirts are great for vacations or just because you love the state your in. Arizona became part of the union in 1912. The design on this Nickname shirt features 2 crossed hatchets. The term bury the hatchet was coined by the Apache Indians. A modern style. Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry.
- Pre-Shrunk Cotton T-Shirt 100% cotton (sport gray contains 10% polyester, dark heather contains 50% polyester)
- Arizona state Nickname t-shirt. The Apache state.
- Unisex size information: small: 28" long by 18" wide medium: 29" long by 20" wide large: 30" long by 22" wide x-large: 31" long by 24" wide 2x: 32" long by 26" wide 3x: 33" long by 28" wide
- Proudly Printed In U.S.A.
- Taped Shoulder To Shoulder, Double Needle Stitched Throughout, 7/8" Collar