Let everyone know that you had the courage, strength and support to win and beat Cerebral Palsy. This modern design reads survivor in a large bold font and features a large grunge Green ribbon, the support ribbon for Cerebral Palsy.. The teal words read 'I had the strength to win'. The black words read 'courage, Cerebral Palsy'. Small: 20.5 across chest, Medium: 22 across chest, Large: 23.5 across chest, XL: 25.5 across chest, 2XL: 27.5 across chest.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let them know you're a survivor in this modern Cerebral Palsy awareness and support shirt. The design is a great for walks, benefits and is a great conversation starter.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.