Anyone living with Epilepsy is a true survivor. This disorder is not easy to live with and people affected battle everyday! Let everyone know you're a survivor who's fighting a battle. The Purple words read 'I have the strength to fight'. The black words read 'courage, support Epilepsy'. Our ¾ sleeve raglan runs large. This roomy shirt features larger sleeves and is meant to be a baggier fit. Please see our size chart in the images of the listing. Made from 100% soft ring spun cotton.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let them know you're a survivor fighting a daily battle in this Epilepsy support and awareness shirt. Great for walks, benefits and is a great conversation starter.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.