This orange support awareness ribbon t-shirt is great for walks and events. Orange ribbon awareness represents multiple sclerosis, leukemia, self injury awareness day, reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD) / complex regional pain Syndrome (CRPS) and a few others. The distressed look ads just the right touch to the design. Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry. Small: 20.5 across chest, Medium: 22 across chest, Large: 23.5 across chest, XL: 25.5 across chest, 2XL: 27.5 across chest.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Show support for those affected with multiple sclerosis, rsd, lukemia, crps and more in this hope for a cure t-shirt designed to spread awareness.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.