Anyone living with Multiple Sclerosis is a true survivor. This autoimmune disease is not easy to live with and people affected battle everyday! Let everyone know you're a survivor who's fighting a battle. The Orange words read 'I have the strength to fight'. The black words read 'courage, support Multiple Sclerosis'. Small: 20.5 across chest, Medium: 22 across chest, Large: 23.5 across chest, XL: 25.5 across chest, 2XL: 27.5 across chest.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let them know you're a survivor fighting a daily battle in this Multiple Sclerosis support and awareness shirt. Great for walks, benefits and is a great conversation starter.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.