Let everyone know that you had the courage, strength and support to fight Myasthenia Gravis. This modern design reads survivor in a large bold font and features a large grunge teal ribbon, the support ribbon for Myasthenia Gravis.. The teal words read 'I had the strength to fight'. The black words read 'courage, support Myasthenia Gravis awareness'. Our ¾ sleeve raglan tee runs large. It is 100% cotton that does not come preshrunk, so you can expect some shrinking after washing. Super soft ring spun cotton feels great on your skin. Please see our size chart in the images for accurate size information.
- 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting ¾ length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let them know you're a survivor in this modern Myasthenia Gravis awareness and support shirt. The design is a great for walks, benefits and is a great conversation starter.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.