Purple ribbon awareness represents so many diseases ailments, and cancers. They include: Domestic Violence Awareness, Pancreatic Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Anti-bullying, Trisomy 18, Lupus, Crohn's Disease, Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Huntington's disease, Overdose prevention, Alzheimer's Disease and more.
This unisex style runs about a men's full size large. Loose, baggy fit, jersey style raglan. Small: 20.5 inches across chest, Medium: 22 inches across chest, Large: 23.5 inches across chest, XL: 25.5 inches across chest, 2XL: 27.5 inches across chest.
- This cotton jersey raglan runs about a full size large in men's sizing. 5.1 oz. Soft ring spun cotton and contrasting 3/4 length raglan style sleeve.
- Direct to garment printed using the latest technology. Proudly printed in the U.S.A.
- This shirt features a rib knit neck and scalloped hemline.
- Let everyone know who you're wearing purple for in this purple ribbon awareness and support shirt.
- 100% cotton is machine wash and dry.