This orange support awareness ribbon t-shirt is great for walks and events. Orange ribbon awareness represents multiple sclerosis, leukemia, self injury awareness day, reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD) / complex regional pain Syndrome (CRPS) and a few others. Let everyone know you wear orange for your Aunt in this orange ribbon support and awareness t-shirt. Our cotton t-shirts are machine wash and dry.
- Pre-Shrunk Cotton T-Shirt 100% cotton (sport gray contains 10% polyester, dark heather contains 50% polyester)
- Let everyone know you wear orange for you Aunt in this orange ribbon raglan. Orange provides awarness for multiple sclerosis, rsd, lukemia, crps and more in this hope for a cure t-shirt designed to spread awareness.
- Unisex size information: small: 28" long by 18" wide medium: 29" long by 20" wide large: 30" long by 22" wide x-large: 31" long by 24" wide 2x: 32" long by 26" wide 3x: 33" long by 28" wide
- Proudly Printed In U.S.A.
- Taped Shoulder To Shoulder, Double Needle Stitched Throughout, 7/8" Collar